free shipping on all orders over $25. Shop now.

Order by 4PM CST on December 19th for christmas delivery

Fir Coalition No-Shave November Fight Against Cancer

Fir Coalition No-Shave November Fight Against Cancer

October 31, 2016

Northern Fir and Weathered Coalition are getting ready to kick testicular cancer in the balls this November, and we need your help. A $10 donation is required to sign up, and the first 40 people to sign up will automatically receive a bottle of 9-Banded Whiskey.

Read More

The Beginner's Guide to Beard Oil

The Beginner's Guide to Beard Oil

October 04, 2016

If you’re reading this then chances are you have a beard and while 90% of the growth work is compliments of genetics, that remaining 10% of perfection depends on your grooming behavior. It’s like my Uncle Ben always said; “With great a beard comes great responsibility.” (Or something along those lines.) But in the growing world of beard grooming, that’s easier said than done. 

Read More


Confessions of a Beard Oil Skeptic

Confessions of a Beard Oil Skeptic

August 15, 2016

As soon as I was able to, I grew a beard. I actually tried several times prior to that, and while the efforts were solid, the results were lackluster. Then magically, when I turned 19, I was able to grow a full beard. Since that day I’ve loved having facial hair. Mustaches, chinstraps, and of course, full beards have been how my face has dressed for the past decade plus.

Read More

Why Do Men Grow Hair On Their Faces?

Why Do Men Grow Hair On Their Faces?

July 14, 2016

Evolutionary theorists have reduced it down to two general explanations: men love beards, or women love beards. So who's really in control of the beards, here?

Read More


The 4 Most Triumphant Beards in American History

The 4 Most Triumphant Beards in American History

July 04, 2016

There have been plenty of iconic American beards over the years. Here, we pay homage to our top four favorites.

Read More

Can We Get You Something to Drink?

Can We Get You Something to Drink?

May 26, 2016

Inspired by all you classic gents, we’ve crafted a custom cocktail just for you.

Read More


To Launch a Great Company, Keep Great Company

To Launch a Great Company, Keep Great Company

May 23, 2016

We are in prime startup mode here at Northern Fir Beard Co., and as we go through all the ups and downs we’re learning that simply being around lots of amazing people with great energy, ideas, and talent will help the whole business to move forward in a powerful and expansive way.

Read More